08 Nov Winter Weddings in Ireland
Posted at 11:59h in News
Winter gives you a great theme to work with for your wedding. It can be a magical and romantic time of the year. So we’ve put together a selection of images from some of the winter weddings we’ve previously styled to give you some ideas.
- White cherry blossom trees make a bold statement, whether you choose to use them for your ceremony or at the reception, they can transform a room and add the wow affect for your guests. Pair your cherry blossom trees with romantic candles or false snow for truly beautiful winter decor.
- Tealights and candles a great way to bring atmosphere to the room. We love using tealights at the base of our centerpieces or lanterns leading into the ceremony or reception area to give the guests a warm welcome setting the mood.
- We use fake snow to winter theme some of our centerpieces which look elegant in any room. Our manzanita centerpieces and hurricane vases are perfect when decorated with snow and winter flowers. Especially with a touch of glitter added in for that extra sparkle.
- Glittery sequin table runners look amazing in your photos. They are a subtle way of adding colour to your tables to tie in with the winter theme. This year we’re going for gold as our favourite sequin runner!
- Hanging fairy lights behind your top table or using a free standing fairy light backdrop will ensure that your wedding photos have a exquisite background. You can also create magical entrances using our fairy light door drapes.
- Floral pillars can be customised for any season, but winter up there as a favourite! Using silver or gold with seasonal flowers on a backdrop of greenery, floral pillars are a stunning way to add flowers to your winter themed wedding.